- Hayes service parts for calipers - Rebuild kits include: (2) caliper pistons with square profile seals, transfer port o-ring, and caliper bleeder with cap
- Syntace x-12 Derailleur hangers and screws are only compatible with frames that have Syntace x-12 Dropouts.
- Parts listed are for servicing and overhauling a single master cylinder/lever assembly
- Replacement shifter/grip kits include bar sleeve, spring and index pawl
- Hoods with (FD) are Flight-Deck compatible
- Lever blade kits sold each - Includes cam guide
- MC bodies are bare (no guts, reservoir, lever, etc.) - Stroker Series bodies come with bar clamp and bolts
Material: premium quality 7075-T6 alloy topbolt plus washer Size: M24 x 1.5mm pitch (fits to 2011/ 2012/ late 2013 and 2014 forks) Weight: 33g (1.12oz : 0.07lbs)
WeThePeople's Drops Bar Caps protect your barends and grips from damage when you have to bail on a less-than-perfect trick. The lightweight, CNC'ed aluminum caps bolt to your bars and keep things from getting scraped up when the bike hits the ground. • 6061-T6 aluminum
Sunday's Seeley PC Peg is Jake Seeley's signature peg. This 4.5-inch peg features a full Aluminum Alloy core with a proprietary plastic blend sleeve for silky smooth grinds on all surfaces. - Fits 14mm axle, 3/8-inch with included adapter - Plastic replacement sleeves sold separately - Pegs Sold…
Odyssey's newest peg! The 4.5-inch peg features a full 4130 core with a long-lasting, fast-sliding, plastic sleeve. - Sold individually - 14mm with 3/8” adapters only - Replacement sleeves sold separately - 4.5? (length) x 1.5? (outer diameter) - 4.5 oz (9 oz for a pair)
The Grandstand pedal features a unique slim profile, a wide platform and a comfortable concave that feels exceptional as soon as you set foot on it. All of Odyssey's pro riders have been after them since the first samples came in. The pedal features a unique bearing configuration that allows a big…
Odyssey's original dual cable detangler system has been the industry standard since day one. Odyssey has been making the Gyro since 1986 and constantly improving it along the way. Everything you need to run a Gyro. Odyssey Gyro cables and upper and lower cable stops included.
- Straight gauge spokes with a proprietary grade of stainless steel that is as good or better than the materials used by the world’s most renowned spoke makers. - Sized and dimensioned specifically for BMX.
This is Odyssey's top-of-the-line brake cable that ties together all of their most advanced braking technology. - Utilizes the original BMX Linear Slic Kable housing to prevent binding when the bars are rotated. - Factory installed ferrule ends with inner volcano shape to prevent housing blow out;…
The Monolever was an instant classic and has become a clear favorite with pro riders around the world because of its familiar feel, smooth edges and variety of handle options.
- 4140 Chromoly - 3 Possible peg positions for longer peg life - 14mm with 3/8-inch adapters included - 4 inches (length) x 1-3/8 inches (outer diameter) - Sold in pairs - 8.75 oz (17.5 oz for a pair)
This custom 7075-T6 aluminum pre-load bolt design is included with every Odyssey fork. - Fits both a 6mm and 8mm allen key. - Front brake cable thru-way hole for removal without disconnecting brake hardware. - Designed with an easy-cut thread groove if you cut your fork’s steerer tube down.
One of the most important goals that Odyssey had when they sat down to work on new braking designs was to make the whole system easier to install (and remove) without sacrificing performance. They also wanted to be sure that every component would be very affordable. The Springfield brake drops the…
One of the most important goals that Odyssey had when they sat down to work on new braking designs was to make the whole system easier to install (and remove) without sacrificing performance. They also wanted to be sure that every component would be very affordable. The Springfield lever is easy to…
Designed specifically for use with the Simian Front Hub. TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS - Forged from 7075-T6 aluminum for greater strength and durability - Steel insert prevents guard deformation, prolonging bearing life
The new Gsport Uniguard is a simple, inexpensive functional guard that eliminates the need to spread the dropouts. It’s made from Heat-Treated Cr-Mo Steel and is LHD and RHD compatible as well as Drive and Non-Drive compatible. All bases covered. Available in 14mm or 3/8?.
Is your little Strider rider getting taller? Strider's Extra-Long Seatpost w/Saddle extends your child's Strider Bike (sold separately) saddle height another three inches to a maximum of 19 inches off the ground. Recommended for children over four years old, it easily replaces the standard seatpost…
All Wheels Manufacturing hangers are produced in their Colorado shop to exacting tolerances.CNC-machined 6061 aluminumBlack anodized finishMounting hardware…
- High roundness grade 300 balls in a shop dispenser bottle - 1/4"--250/bottle - 1/8"--500/bottle - 3/16"--500/bottle - 5/16"--250/bottle - 5/32"--500/bottle - 7/32"--500/bottle
• Square taper interface • Only includes left crank
• Square taper interface • Only includes left crank • 175mm length
• Horizontal square interface • Only includes left crank
Problem Solvers has a couple different options for adding cable housing or brake hose guides to your bike. Choose from the adhesive stick-on option or the guide that mounts to existing housing stops.
The Problem Solvers Seatpost Shim is what you need when your seatpost is a little too small-diameter to fit tightly into your frame. It's made of light, durable aluminum and has a lip on the top so it won't slide down inside the frame during installation.