Riding comfortably at speed requires an unconscious, intuitive confidence in your machine. It requires knowing that whatever conditions you come across your brakes will be ready and able to deliver reliable control in any situation. Say hello to XTR Trail brakes, and say goodbye to compromise. The…
•Compatible with most caliper style brakes •Designed for water clearing
•Compatible with most road caliper brakes •All weather compound
•Compatible with most road caliper brakes •All weather compound •Includes one extra set of pads
• Compatible with many older caliper brakes • Flat top design metal pad holder • All weather pad compound
• Compatible with most side and center pull brakes • Excellent for BMX and freestyle • Hex nut type • All weather compound
Bolt on Avid's 20R Brake Pads for consistent, powerful braking. They're designed for use with linear-pull brakes.
Built to withstand the rigors of cross racing, FSA's Energy Cantilever brake set is a perfect upgrade for your mud machine. Their wide-set, open-arm design gives you heaps of braking power and keeps the slop at bay. Plus, the integrated barrel adjusters, orbital pad hardware, and individual spring…
- Compatible with most road caliper brakes - Integrated water shedding groove for all-weather performance - Set of 4 - 50mm brake pads - Pad Length: 50mm
• All weather compound • Cantilever post style • Red • 52mm
• All weather compound • Cantilever post style • Black • 52mm
• Compatible with most side pull and center pull brakes • All weather compound
Original equipment pads for no-compromise disc brake performance. - Pad Shape Number: 37
• All weather compound • Fits most 50mm road caliper brakes • Available in Clear or Black models
• Forged alloy holder with integrated Pad-Lock hardware for precise adjustment, triple compound for optimum performance • Triple: Kool Stop's most aggressive compound combination for controlled braking in all conditions • Black: standard compound designed for dry condition riding • Salmon:…
Jagwire's Basics Road Brake Pads feature their tried-and-true all-weather compound for excellent braking and durability.
Jagwire's Disc Brake Pads for the Avid BB5 brake feature a low-noise, semi-metallic compound mounted to a steel backing plate for excellent braking performance and durability.
Bolt on Avid's Shorty Brake Pads for excellent braking no matter the conditions. The easy-to-use cartridge design makes swapping pads a breeze.
Keep your disc brakes performing at their best with Jagwire's Disc Brake Pads for Avid brakes. They are available in Jagwire's Mountain Sport, Mountain Pro and Mountain Pro Extreme models. The Sports have a low-noise, semi-metallic compound on a steel backing plate for all-around use. The Mountain…
Zipp's Tangente Cork Brake Pads are perfect for Zipp wheels with carbon braking surfaces. They are made of a composite cork polymer for consistent brake response and to reduce glazing from the intense heat caused by braking on carbon. As a result, the Tangente cork pads avoid the brake pulsation…
Zipp's Tangente Platinum Pro Evo Brake Pads are made for wheels with carbon braking surfaces. These fine pads provide confident, smooth braking power in all conditions and they are specially made for long life. They have a large surface area for maximum stopping power and deep grooves to shed water…
• DIN standard design with anti-corrosion hardware • All weather compound • Centered post
• DIN standard design with anti-corrosion hardware • All weather compound • Offset post
• All weather compound • Cantilever post style • Offset Post • Black • 70mm
• Compatible with most cantilever and u-brake systems • Allen head type • All weather compound
Original equipment pads for no-compromise disc brake performance. - Compound: Organic - Pad Shape Number: 37
SRAM's Disc Brake Pads are reliable and rugged. These pads are compatible with Avid Trail and SRAM Guide disc brakes.
Mavic's carbon brake pads were specifically developed according to their carbon rim technology to ensure the most consistent and predictable braking in any weather conditions. - Use only carbon brake pads with carbon rims. - Available in standard and CXR-specific for Campagnolo or Shimano…
Mavic's Exalith brake pads were specifically developed according to their Exalith rim technology to ensure the most consistent and predictable braking in any weather conditions. - Use only Exalith brake pads with Exalith rims. - Available in standard and CXR-specific for Campagnolo or Shimano…
- Black: all-around performance compound - Salmon (Kool Stop): high grip compound for race/trials use