Sync your light, see through the night
Daylight visible with power to light any path and wirelessly controllable with the Transmitr remote, the Ion 700 RT packs the brains and the brawn to light up any ride. The Ion 700 RT uses a high-powered CREE LED to produce 700 Lumens with five unique modes and an excellent battery life—all in a compact, USB rechargeable size.
- Transmitr ready for the simple brilliance of wireless control
- ANT+ enabled for use with all Transmitr products
- See with Bontrager's focused optics and over 270 degrees of visibility
- 700 Lumens via high-power CREE LED
- 700LM-1.75hrs, 450LM-3hrs, 200LM-6.75hrs, 50LM+ flash-22hrs, irregular strobe-40hrs
- Fully charges in 5 hours through sealed Micro USB port
- Includes 20 degree +/- adjustable Sync bracket that fits bars from 22.2-35.0mm
|Barcode||Manufacturer's Part Number||Vendor Number|
Displaying reviews 1-2
I couldn't use my scooter's head lights for electrical complications that had to do with my battery. I found this lighting solution to be very effective. Never really had to use the remote. Most importantly, I never got pulled over by the police at night because of inadequate lighting for my motored vehicle.
I have used this light for 2 years. It compares in brightness to my 1600 lumen Magicshine. The battery certainly seem to make the stated 1.75 hours on high. It is a very high quality unit. It comes with a handlebar mount. It would be nice if it had a helmet mount. I jury rigged one from an old light. I highly recommend it.