Make sure you have excellent rear visibility at night with the Blinky 3. This sweet taillight aims 3 bright LEDs directionally to provide visibility from up to a mile away. Its soft-touch power switch accesses flashing or steady modes for up to 100 hours of run time on the 2 AAA batteries…
Key features: - Provide quick installation on handlebars, seatposts, and more - Fits all Ion headlights and Flare tail lights - Rear strap includes 16 degree offset for optimized use on seatposts - Rear strap works best with 27.2 - 31.6mm seatposts - Front strap works best with 22.2 - 35.0mm…
Strap Light & Motion's Vis 360 Spare Rear Mount to your spare helmet and use your Vis 360 light no matter what lid you are wearing.
Strap Light & Motion's Vis 360 Spare Front Mount to your spare helmet and use your Vis 360 light no matter what lid you are wearing.
This mount securely attaches your Light and Motion Vis 180 Micro taillight to a standard rear bicycle rack (taillights and racks sold separately).
This mount is designed to securely attach your Light and Motion Vis 180 Micro taillight to your bicycle.
Be seen with CatEye's Omni 3 Taillight, which uses Omni Directional Technology for 360 degrees of visibility. Three super-bright LEDs light up in three different modes so you can customize the pattern and get run times up to 200 hours. Plus, CatEye's tool-free mount makes installation a breeze.
• Built-in amber side lighting • Easy on and off seatpost strap mount with quick-release tab • Universal Clip • Quick Change Battery • 5 Ultra Bright LEDs
Setup your Light & Motion Urban or Deckhand light (sold separately) wherever you can connect a GoPro mount. Use this adapter to connect your Urban or Deckhand to any GoPro mounting option.
Key features: - Replacement InnerGlo LED light strips for select Bontrager Town clothing - Compatible with Bontrager Town Stormshell Jacket, Town Stormshell Women's Jacket, and Town Stormshell Pants - Sold individually
• Compatible with all Flare taillights and Ion headlights from both Trek and Bontrager • Fits most bars/seatposts (22.2-31.8mm), some helmets and Madone integrated seat masts • Silicone body with a tooled adjustment handlebar clamp diameter • 20-degree +/- side-to-side adjustment • 16-degree…
Key features - Reflector mount for first and second generation Speed Concept seatposts - To use with a Bontrager Flare, use with the Bontrager Flare Horizontal Mounting Kit (sold separately)
Key features: - USB-to-Micro-USB cable to charge your rechargeable Bontrager lights - Cable is 1M (3.3ft) long
Key features: - Easily integrate your Bontrager Flare tail light on your Madone 9 Series - Quick release designs matches perfectly on the Madone 9 proprietary seatpost clamp
Key features: - Securely attaches all Ion lights to bars - Reduces vibration and slippage - Compatible with 22.2-31.8mm diameter bars - Mount rotates left and right for optimal placement
Key features: - Replacement or extra mounts for all Bontrager Flare rear lights - Use to mount Flare lights to seatposts, racks, seatstays, or any other creative spot - Kit includes Flare light mount, two bases, and rubber strap adapters
The versatile Composite Matrix Helmet Mount is a durable and versatile accessory for Lezyne KTV Pro, Power XL, Macro XL, Hecto XL and Micro XL Drives. It is constructed with lightweight and durable mold-injected Composite Matrix material for its base plate and spherical pivot. A strong rubber and…
Key Features - Perfect for mounting compatible Flare taillights to rear rack - Includes a bolt and star washer for extra security - Easiest to install with light installed for better leverage
- For use with all Flare tail lights - Perfect for attaching to a seat pack, belt, backpack, or anything with a loop
Others out on the roads and paths will see you when Sunlite's HL-L380 Headlight is on your bike. It sports 3 bright Nichia LEDs, steady and flashing modes, and 200 hours of run time! A quick-release handlebar mount is included, too.
Sunlite's 330 Taillight helps you be seen. It sports a 100 hour run time with a 1/2 watt 3 LED system. The housing is water resistant and it has steady and flashing modes.
Be seen with Sunlite's TL-L350 Taillight. This powerful little light uses 3 bright LEDs for serious visibility. It has steady and flash modes and runs for a long time on the included 2 AAA batteries. The light is housed in a water-resistant body and the quick-release mount attaches to any seatpost.
Put it on your handlebars, put it on your fork leg, put it anywhere—Sunlite's Griplite goes everywhere! This powerful little light has 2 LEDs and runs for a whopping 100 hours! It has steady and flashing modes and is housed in a water-resistant body.
Put it on your seatpost, put it on your seatstay, put it anywhere—Sunlite's Griplite goes everywhere. This powerful little light boasts two LEDs and runs for a whopping 100 hours! It has steady and two flashing modes, and is housed in a water-resistant body.
• 2 LEDs with 3-color variable automatic flashing • Attaches to the spokes on your wheel so it spins for high visibility • The Spoke Light is ready whenever you're riding • It turns on/off automatically when it's dark/light
• 1-Super bright LED • 2 modes (steady / flashing) • 140 hour run time • Multi-fit QR handlebar bracket • Water resistant • Includes (CR 2025) lithium battery
• 1-Super bright LED • 2 modes (steady / flashing) • 150 hour run time • Water resistant • Multi-fit QR handlebar bracket • Includes (CR 2025) lithium battery
• 180 hour run time • Includes one 2032 button cell battery • 4-Super bright LED`s • Multi-fit QR seat post mount • 2 mode (steady / flashing) • ROHS Certified • Water resistant
• 1-Super bright LED • 2 modes (1 steady; 1 flashing) • Water resistant aluminum construction • Multi-fit QR bar/post mount • Uses 2 x CR2032 lithium batteries (included)
Others out on the roads and paths will see you when Sunlite's TL-L340 Taillight is on your bike. It sports 3 bright LEDs, steady and flashing modes, and a long run time.